Monday, December 06, 2004



Today's the only day that both wy and I had an off day. Finally, can go out together again. Went to find xian (who unfortunately didnt not get the rest) just now. Can see that she was working hard. So unbelievable! =x

Went to House of Stars after that to collect my weibo's photos while wanyi collected her xiezhi's. Saw a collection of kws' postcards!! He looks damn macho and shuai! Had a craving to buy but it was not cheap. No choice, didnt get that. Nvm. After I get my pay. I'll be back, Sang-woo oppa. Wait for me. =x

Painted my nails. Not very appealing. Had a bet with mum. It's a secret between us. Wahaha. Gonna reveal the results tmr. I'll win this bet, definitely. Tmr, I'm goin to meet xian and do a last shopping before my mum drives us to Marina Square to get our hair done and make-up. After that, we'll be ready for prom. CHIJMES chijmes chijmes. No one is still sure if we're goin anywhere for celebration or whatever, ktv? Haha. That is just one of the suggestions. I can't imagine all of us in gowns and suits going down to ktv, singing our hearts out. It'll be a funny sight.

It's already 1.20am now. Guess I'm a lil' late, but still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!
Although i failed to bring you fireflies, i think they won't survive under your care too. Pls think for them. Wahaha. Don't know what batteries they use sia, they're really bright and sparkling. Next time go see lah!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:08 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT